Sunday, January 30, 2011

series of unfortunate events

Well last night made me realize that sometimes bad things happen to good people. But what I don't understand is why. Are they meant to be learning experiences? Is it karma? I have yet to learn the answer to that question, but things happen -- and they are not always pleasant.

How we respond to the bad things are what matters I suppose. Whether we like it or not, they happened and can't be erased. We have to accept what happens and move on. Put it behind us and go forth with our lives. I suppose it's just hard to move on from certain things that really affect us.

I'm so thankful for my friends in times like these. I don't know what I would do without them.

I refuse to let anyone make me feel mediocre and like they can treat me in any way that I'm not ok with. At least the one thing I gained from this was knowing what I will never let someone do to me ever again.

I wish it was sunny outside. I woke up today sad, confused, and its pouring rain. Cheers to this series of unfortunate events...

No comments:

Post a Comment