Thursday, February 3, 2011

thank god.

Well i must say, thank god this week is basically over! With my emotions scattered all over the place I really haven't felt myself all week. And worst of all, I have laryngitis and have been put on vocal rest meaning I can't sing or talk: basically my two favorite things in the world. ( I got caught by my voice coach today talking and got yelled at..)

Being sick is bad enough; but being sick and a vocalist is the worst. If you sing, you know what i'm talking about. I think about half or more of the vocal department is sick right now with something...

This week I've really been feeling down physically and emotionally but tonight, a night with food, friends, laughter, and love, brought me out of my slump. It is these people who make living day to day worth it.

When I first moved here I was sad because I felt like I had no family near me. But the truth of it is, I do. The people I live with and surround myself with each day are as much my family as anyone else. And for that I am truly grateful.

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment